The best man is going to be normally the person to take care of all the planning of a bachelor’s party. However, all other groomsmen should assist with some of the planning plus payment for the party. When you’re the best man, ensure you consider what the groom requires to do without fully revealing all the details for the party.
Traditionally it’s the last night the groom gets to let loose prior to taking the plunge, and becoming married. The following is a list of bachelor party ideas which may help you have a wonderful moment before the big day.
- You can get an ideal comedy club and have a nice dinner and some few drinks
- You can watch an exciting magician show
- You can rent a limousine, touring a city plus all its wonderful sights
- You may take a weekend away and go fishing or hunting
- You can take a ski trip
- You may attend a ball game and rent a luxury hotel for the night
- You may play paintball with your friends
- You may rent some lakefront cottage for the weekend
- You may take a road trip, visiting all those places you’ve dreamed of seeing
- You can rent go-karts for an exciting afternoon
- You may rent a basketball arena and play the game
Note: As a best man, you should remember this is the groom’s party. Therefore, ensure he’s having the party of his life and fully enjoying himself. He should not be humiliated in any way.
When you plan for an all-weekend party, it should be scheduled well prior to the wedding. The groom is going to be so much busy with last-minute details as the wedding draws closer. Furthermore, two big wedding events following each other closely are too much to ask of both the guests and the groom.
Whatever you have planned, you can send out invitation at least one month in advance to make sure the turnout is good. And because those attending are going to split the cost of the bachelor’s party, specify roughly how much it’s going to cost on the invitation.
Tips to consider
When you are planning anything special-it can be hiring a stripper, renting a limo or whitewater rafting, ask for a contract. You might not be dealing with the most reliable individuals and this might spoil everything. Ensure you get what, when, where and who and how much it will cost you in writing.
There are chances people are going to be drinking. Therefore, you should arrange or figure out for transportation with that in mind. It may be fun and exciting renting a limo. However, this may end up costing you much money. When you want it a lot cheaper, you may rent a van and still transport several people, so long as you have a person to play a designated driver.
You may consider also taking taxis. When you have four or five people, this might be fairly affordable. If you call for the taxi, you may request a van to maximize on savings.